- loves to look at the ceiling. No matter how exciting anything else may be, if he decides he wants to look up, there's no changing his mind. He arches his back and neck just so he can see up. It looks very uncomfortable.
- he does lots of smiling and he tells us stories now too. He also tells his toys stories.
- the last 2 nights he has slept at least 8 hours at a time! Woo Hoo!!!! I'm trying not to count on it to continue so I'm not too disappointed if he changes his mind about it.
- he just got a swing and he loves it.
- he doesn't want to miss anything. If we're out and he needs to be sleeping, I have to hold him and put a light blanket over his head so he can't see anything, then he falls right to sleep (don't worry, I always make sure he can still breathe :)
- he really recognizes Dan as his daddy now. He smiles right away when Dan talks to him. So sweet.
looking up up up