Pages

Thursday, March 08, 2007

I can feel It!

I can finally for real feel the baby move now. The movements aren't just flutters like before but they are stronger and feel more like an actual living thing in there. They are still too spurratic and quick to be able to get Dan to try and feel them though. Every time I feel it move I smile and wait for it again but it doesn't usually move alot at once.

Now it's becoming more real that there's actually a baby in there. Dan and I just can't fathom that there is a human growing inside of me - a human that is part Dan, part Laura! Very cool.

3 comments:

  1. It's such an exciting experience the first time you feel the baby move, it makes you realize that something is actually growing inside you.Congratz to the both of you.
    This is Dan's cousin Kim, I should add that my husband and I are expecting our 3rd child aswell and due in August.
    Do you and Dan know what you are having yet?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous11:58 AM

    Hey guys, that is awesome. I know whenever I felt Seth move I always tried to get Lorne to feel him and well he didnt move, but he did eventually fell him move. The coolest is when you see the baby go from one sid eof your belly to the other. It has to be the weridest thing to see. So im very excited to see that you both are coming back to Ontario eventhough it is still a little ways.Maybe we will see you all at Christmas this year. Well you both take care and I miss you guys so much hope to see you soon. Love Ya! Kellyxoxo

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congratulations Dan & Laura! You're a couple of weeks ahead of me, I think I have felt baby Chu move a few times, but hard to tell yet. I think it will be more 'real' for Karl after we have the ultrasound, and when he can feel baby moving too.

    Blessings!
    Dayna (CCUfairs)

    ReplyDelete